Amidst the uproar over controversial phone call made to Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, Trump made sure to make room for that all-important political fundraising!
During a confident speech, in which he recounted his Administration’s numerous accomplishments over the past 14 months, Trump also spoke of exciting things to come – all in his characteristic manner!
Here are some excerpts from Trump’s address to the Republican Party donors:
1. “I don’t know if you know, you broke the all-time record. Last year was your record, and I was here too.”
Since his inauguration, the Republican Party has experienced record donations. Currently, the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) is sitting on a massive cash horde of $32 million.
2. “Just no reason why we shouldn’t win with what we’ve done over the last year. No reason whatsoever.”
Trump expressed confidence at the Republican’s prospects in the 2018 midterm elections, noting that voters will not forget the incredible turnaround that Trump has orchestrated.
3. “They said it the other night, that Donald Trump actually has accomplished more than he said he would… It wasn’t even a friend that said that the other night, which is really a good feeling.”
He took note that even the Mainstream Media is being forced to acknowledge his incredible accomplishments – they can’t be ignored any longer.
4. “We have ended the war on beautiful, clean coal.”
The revival of America’s industrial base has already begun, and a major part of this bounce-back has been Trump’s focus on the coal industry.
5. “Last eight years, we’ve seen a lot of apologizing. Not any longer. We don’t apologize.”
it’s about time! America should never have to apologize for who we are!
6. “A lot of them are saying nice things about me in certain states that we won by a lot, and they’re running in races.”
Even Democrats are praising Trump, in states that he won his election in by wide margins. This is a whole new breed of Democrats, who may be willing to work with the Administration to push the MAGA Agenda.
7. “We’re also getting the wall.”
Build the wall!
8. “You see the slaughter. You see the kind of killing and hurt and pain.”
Something the President wants to eradicate, as he had implied in his inauguration speech, “This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.”
9. “That is why I am going to campaign all across this country to elect Republicans…. I’ll be complaining every single trip. But I’m going to get there.”
Trump said exhibiting his humor while showing his support and loyalty towards the Republican Party.
10. “We’re doing very, very well, and I think you’re going to have something very, very, special take place in a short period of time.”
This statement leaves us with our fingers crossed and a question on our minds; what else does the President plan to do, in order to make America great again?